Quantcast

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Going Through a Writer's Block?

Holy Blog Of Doom, Batman! I just had a terrible scare when I thought I have not updated this since petrol was cheaper than a bottle of Grange!... You would not believe how heavy that rock really is. Cheers Mate..

I am going ahead with a weight-lifting regime, learning to speak Japanese, just generally being a doormat to the taxman, my day starts with the dawn patrol from sun up to well after sun-down. I am beyond drunk most of the time. but this damned rock is heavy.

I probably won't blog until the next time booze prices go up and I have to get sober for a while. Fully! Cats if you don't..



Well, i didn't write this. I don't write so well! (*ahem*) How can you expect a newbie blogger to write so well. (*cough cough*) I just stole that post. From where? Well, I would let you out a secret. I was going through a writer's block since last night, I couldn't think of anything on what to write and it felt pathetic. I was feeling like a fly stuck in cow s***. Then came Stumbleupon to my aid. I found this nifty little Australian website where you get The Lazy Bloggers Post Generator, this helps you to generate random, often hilarious posts which you can post on your blog if/when you are going through a writer's block, or maybe just for simple fun.

Hope you enjoy it, have fun!


1 Comment:

aninda said...

thi wa aawome i tooo tried it ha ha

Post a Comment

Blog comment guideline