Quantcast

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Partners in Crime

Blogs I Hate (Cause they write way better than me):

Priya Handa
Believe With Love
Are You Going To Scarborough Fair?
Vanessa Rowe
Sandip
Priyanka Bhowmick
Aksinia
:: L i F E ::
Aftermath
Crazy Quilt
Orange Peels, Ferris Wheels and Alpha Tauri
Dilbert Blog
Rupsha
Anupama
Fali
Jyotsna
Nicusor
The Great Bong
Ritu Bhowmik
Seraphic Girl
Shweta Jindal
Payal
Sunrita
The India Uncut Blog
Vantage point
Winston Rand
Rashmi Bansal


Other Notable Bloggers:

Shawn Hessinger
Projecting A
Thomma Lyn
Random Thoughts
Kelley-Online.com
Stupid Dinosaur Lies
Assistive Technology
Anu Shankar
eNidhi India


7 Comment:

P said...

Damn! I top the list :D

Rajtilak Bhattacharjee said...

@Priya : I thought you already knew it. I dig your writeups, it's a pity that you don't write often.

R said...

Remove the link to Crazy Quilt (http://aldebaran14.blogspot.com)
I'll be deleting the blog in a few days or converting it to private.

Friedrich Nietzsche said...

How to post my blog on your site

term papers for sale said...

I like your review. It will surely help me with my dissertation. You're very knowledgeable and full of creative writing. My coursework will be perfectly prepared.

andy said...

hello....
How to post my blog on your site??

bedbreakfastatlanta.com said...

An fascinating discussion is value comment. I think that it is best to write extra on this matter, it

Post a Comment

Blog comment guideline