Quantcast

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Contact

If you want to get in touch with me you can fill out a form by clicking on the button below below.




If you would like to chat via IM, here are my contact details :

GTalk : rajtilak.bhattacharjee@gmail.com
Yahoo : chainless_minds@yahoo.com

I also do a variety of social networking, so if you would like to connect with me via a social networking site you can do so at :

* Technorati
* Digg
* Twitter
* Linked In
* Blogcatalog
* Orkut
* Facebook
* Good Reads
* Yahoo Buzz
* MyBlogLog
* Zimbio
* Reddit


4 Comment:

Butterfly said...

Well, I am not a part of any socail networking group. So, I think the best ways in which we can communicate are emailing and blogging.:-)

Anonymous said...

@Butterfly : Hi Shinjini, so good to see you on my blog. Sure you can keep in touch with me through emails and blogs. If you use GTalk, you can add me there, and ever you need any help regarding blogging, Blogger or something related feel free to get in touch with me :)

R said...

The different levels of communication. It sometimes amuses to see I have the same people on my friend-list on different platforms.

term papers for sale said...

More surveyors demonstrate good skills in writing term papers, and even more can assure quality and originality. Your critical articles are sharp and exact.

Post a Comment

Blog comment guideline