Quantcast

Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Chronicles of R : A New Beginning


The Chronicles of R started a long time back, honestly I don't even remember when. Initially it featured as my personal online diary but then I deleted everything. My writing a personal journal was sort of a hobby for me which surfaced every now and then and then sank deep down in the depths of everyday life as mysteriously as it had once shown it's ugly head. So by deleting my posts I never lost much. I don't remember pretty well but I think I also wrote a couple of poems which were not even worth a dime. Not that my new poems are worth a million, but atleast I have the solace that I was honest when to myself when I wrote them. And this continued for sometime.

Things took a different turn last Christmas when I was taken aback by a comment on one of my poems "Lonely this Christmas". I never really thought that I created something which would earn me a comment from a person who's writing I adore a lot. And since then I never turned back. I went on writing and The Chronicles of R started to reach people and touch their hearts like it had never done before.

R was always a mystery, I have been asked about R by my friends and almost all the readers of my blog. In Fali's blog The Chronicles of R is listed as "Intriguing R". R was, is and would be my love interest. It's been almost 5 years that I haven't met R. Yet the bond that we had shared once was so strong that R and her memories still help me write, she still help me live. And yes, I am crazy about R. I have always said that people fall in love, but a lucky few rise in love. I rose in the love of R.

Now for the past couple of weeks I was hibernating. Not in a cave but in the midst of a sea of emotions. I was in a trance of self-introspection through which I realized a few bitter truths of my life. One of them is that I have been dishonest. I have been mendacious to both my readers and to my own self. I almost turned The Chronicles of R into a commercial blog! I brought in SEO tutorials which could not have been a part of The Chronicles of R. The Chronicles of R was never a commercial blog. It was meant to be about R and so shall it be. I am not a person who turns blind eye to his mistakes, so it's time for The Chronicles of R to come back. I'll give The Chronicles of R a phoenix like rebirth. Because The Chronicles of R is my commitment to R. The Chronicles of R is R herself.

It's time for The Chronicles of R to be reborn.


3 Comment:

Anupama said...

Waiting for the rebirth and to see the new form...or shall I say old and original form :) ...best wishes...

Anonymous said...

Hmm..Emotions are in motion..sounds positive!! Welcome Back bro. Write, write and write...

aninda said...

Welcome back.. its quite a relief to see the passion rekindle again...

Post a Comment

Blog comment guideline